Monday, November 22, 2010

More sweet words from the blog comments & facebook....

Thank you all for sharing these thoughts! You are bringing hope & strength to our lives!

"I am so deeply touched by your beautiful tribute to your dad and the way you express your love for him. He must be so honored and proud. Please tell him how much we love him and how sorry we are for all he is going through. I agree with you that he is a tower of strength. I remember when he called me to tell me about my best friend, your mom, passing away. It was so unexpected and his main concern was for me and how I was taking the news. What a remarkable person he is. We love you all so much."
~ Mary Bartschi ~

"Our prayers are with you and your entire family. May you know of our love and concern for Bishop. Please continue to keep us posted on your blog. What a tribute to a wonderful man it is."
~ Ken Pifer ~

"OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH OZ AND ALL THE FAMILY!! WE LOVE YOU."
~ Aunt Betty Bird ~

"Our hearts are so touched when we read these postings! It makes each of us thankful for the Gospel in our lives and the eternal picture!!! We have used Hospice twice for family. They are the most gentle and caring people anywhere! Your Dad is in good hands---The Lord's! You are all ever in our prayers!!!"
~ Diana Quinn ~

"I love and miss all of you guys. Tell uncle Oz and Cathy I said hello and that all of you are in my thought and prayers."
~ Dan Cook ~

"I am so sorry to hear about your dad. He is a great man, and was one of my most memorable bishops. My prayers will be with you, him and the rest of your family."
~ Tyler Stout ~

"My heart aches for you and all of your entire family! Thank goodness we know “the rest of the story” - - the Great Plan of Happiness will eventually bring happiness and an eternity of joy! I am just so sad that you have to go through this very difficult time now with Oz, such a dear man whom you love so deeply. But, with the understanding that your time together may be somewhat shorter than you would like, you all have the advantage of being able to lovingly say, “See you later,” and that really is a blessing in disguise. Please extend my love to Oz and Cathy and the rest of your family. You will always have a very special place in my heart."
~ Colleen Paddock

"So sorry to hear about your Dad. I know this is a hard time for you & your family. Your blogspot is beautiful. What a wonderful way to honor such an honorable man. & what a wonderful way to strengthen & support those who love him. Hold to all of those positive thoughts & memories. Love you!!!"
~ Jill Ditty ~

"I am so sorry for all you're going through!! You and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers!!"
~ Wendy Hargis ~

"Continued thoughts and prayers coming your way..."
~ Lisa Kowallis ~

Dianna Kearney said...
"What a beautiful post! Thanks for sharing that. Kim, you have a beautiful way of writing about your dad and your testimony that he helped you to build.
Please give our love to your parents. Your dad is a brave man and I wish so much that Brett and I could be there to hear his talk in Sacrament Meeting. Thanks for explaining everything so well, in so much detail. Our prayers are still with all of you."

Leslie Jensen said...
"That was beautiful and I'm having a hard time holding back the tears. Thank goodness for the gospel and our testimonies that see us through. Thanks for sharing of your strength and testimony. We will continue to pray for your dad and all of you.
Jenny, Thanks for that beautiful post. You do an awesome job explaining and letting us know what is going on. We love your parents so much! Looks like we're both up pretty late. lol. As for Hospice, it is a wonderful program made up of wonderful people who are so kind and helpful. Both of my parents had Hospice so I know you're all in good hands. Tell your parents that we are thinking about them and praying too. Blessings and love to you all. Love, Dennis and Leslie"

Lisa Taylor Sowards said...
"Thank your for sharing that! You have a beautiful understanding of the gospel. Our prayers are with you. Hold on to the Spirit. He will help you to know how to get through. You have helped my testimony today. Love, Lisa"

Lynn Lee said...
"This is very special. Thanks for sharing."

Denise Co said...
"Beautiful and heartwarming...thanks so much for sharing, Kim. You know he(& the entire family) are in my prayers. Love you."

Sioux said...
"I too would love to hear the words he will say to loving friends and ward members about his situation and the belief that his outcome is in the Hands of a Heavenly Father who loves him. I don't know you or your family, but was introduced to your blog thru someone who does. Blessings of strength and love to him."

No comments:

Post a Comment