Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday in Heaven....

(unfortunately this was our last family picture...where EVERY member at the time was in it..
as you can see...we love to have fun...& it shows our true family!)

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD**
LOVE YOUR CRAZY FAMILY!!!
WE MISS YOU & WISH YOU WERE STILL HERE WITH US TO CELEBRATE!

Dad would have been 69 today. I remember throughout the year before his birthday last year he made a lot of comments about how he didn't think he would live to be that old. For some reason the number "68" always stood out in his mind. Well he made it to "68" & I remember telling him, "You did it! You made it to 68! Now you can make it to lots more!" Life had a different plan for Dad & I think Dad knew it...but really...it's okay! I am just grateful for the day that my Dad was born...so that we could be a part of his life & a part of this family that he raised! Craziness & all!!!
Love you Daddy! Don't forget to make a wish! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment